It’s said that every person has three deaths. The first is the physical death, when the spirit leaves the body. The second death occurs when the body is lowered into the grave, never again to be seen. The third and final death comes much later, when all who knew the person have joined him in the afterlife, and the name, even existence of that person vanishes from knowledge.
- Wilkes-Barre City Cemetery
- Colley Cemetery – Sullivan County
- Elwell Cemetery – Hollenback, Wilmot Township, Bradford County
- Forest Hill Cemetery – Portage, Austin, Potter County, PA
- Keating Summit Cemetery
- Kocher Cemetery
- Wyoming County Cemeteries
“Family Foundations Etched In Stone”
By: Janet S. Belcher
1500-1600 pages, 2 vol. book(s) with 300 Susquehanna Co., PA cemeteries; as well as cemeteries which include the counties of Broome County, NY; Bradford, Lackawanna, Wayne, and Wyoming, PA
Contact Janet for more information.